Pet Friendly - Fenced Backyard - Fully Stocked Kitchen - Steps from The Gulf of Mexico
Size –3 Bedrooms • 4 Bathrooms (3 full, 1 half) 4 Baths (3 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 4-8
Located in the new gulf-side Villa Del Sol Community on Cape San Blas, Cast Your Cares boasts a relaxed coastal vibe and features a gorgeous fully stocked kitchen and 3 ensuite bedrooms. After a long day at the beach, accessible by the community boardwalk, come home and relax in the spacious open-concept kitchen/dining/living space, or head out to the fully fenced backyard to grill and relax around the propane fire pit. The community features 2 pickleball courts (paddles and balls provided by us) and a community swimming pool conveniently located across the street from our home. No detail has been overlooked in this one of a kind beach home!
DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR STAYS 2 WEEKS OR LONGER DECEMBER THROUGH FEBRUARY. Send me an inquiry to find out more.
Additional features/amenities of Cast Your Cares:
- Up to 2 well-behaved dogs are welcome with a $75 pet fee. Please ask about dogs over 75 pounds prior to booking - thank you!
- The home features a master on the main level with a king bed, 2 ensuite bedrooms upstairs with queen beds and a queen sleeper sofa on the main level.
- 200 to 300 yard walk to the beach from your doorstep (about 5 minutes)
- Backyard seating for 8
- Seating for 4 on the upper balcony and on the front porch
- Weber Gas Grill with backup propane tank
- Propane fire pit with backup propane tank
- Enclosed outdoor shower with hot/cold water and ample hooks for hanging wet towels, bathing suits, etc.
- Keurig Duo, including a coffee starter kit with filters, ground coffee, k-cups, creamer, sugar and Splenda.
- Fully stocked kitchen with pots and pans, silverware, cooking utensils, dinnerware for 12, cups, glasses, wine glasses and coffee cups.
- Crockpot, Instant Pot, Ninja blender, hand mixer and toaster.
- Corkscrew, bottle opener, can opener, shears, scissors and other kitchen essentials. If you find you are in need of something, just let us know!
- Large dog crate and baby gate
- Small toolbox
- Ample storage space for groceries in the cabinets and large pantry.
- Beach chairs, umbrella w/holder, beach towels, beach blanket, beach wagon and beach toys are provided.
- Pickleball paddles and balls are provided for use at the community pickleball courts.
- Kitchen starter kit: dishwashing soap, dishwasher pods, 2 rolls of Bounty paper towels and trash bags.
- 2 rolls of quality toilet paper in each bathroom.
- Noise machines in each bedroom
- Our personal kayak is available for use (note, it is a well-loved and often-used kayak but is still seaworthy should you choose to use it).
The house does not have cable TV service, but there are Smart TVs in the living room and each bedroom with a paid Hulu + Live TV Subscription, which includes Disney+ and ESPN+. You can also stream using your own apps and other free services on the TVs.
BOATS: Our community HOA does not allow boats/trailers to be parked in the driveway of homes or in the common areas of the community. If you are bringing a boat, please make arrangements for storage at a marina, etc. We are happy to assist with recommendations.
Guests have access to the whole home, except for one owner's closet located off the master bathroom.
We have local contacts available to assist with any housekeeping or maintenance needs.
Located in the brand new Villa Del Sol Community, minutes from Salinas Park. Our home is 200 yards from the gulf and is a short walk to the beach via the community boardwalk.
If there is anything you find you are lacking during your stay simply let us know and we'll do our very best to get it for you as soon as possible! If you're not happy, we're not happy :)
About the OwnerGreg and Julie Kern purchased Cast Your Cares in April 2022 after visiting here for 10 years. We were originally drawn to the Cape because of its reputation for being pet friendly. Our now 11-year old Pomeranian Samson loves it here, as does his little brother Thor (also a Pom), and so do we! We fell in love with this beautiful beach town the first time we came to the Cape. Owning a home here has been a long-time dream. With the fulfillment of that dream, part of our vision is to provide an exceptional guest experience to all who choose Cast Your Cares for their vacation home. Our prayer is that you'll have a fun, relaxing and refreshing time while staying at Cast Your Cares, and that you'll return for years to come!
|A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests
|Setting & View
4 Bathrooms (3 full, 1 half)
4 Baths (3 full, 1 half)
|Sports & Adventure